NATIONAL TRUST CHARITY ROSE
- Hybrid tea rose
- Repeat flowering
- Nostalgic style blooms in an attractive magenta colour. Great as a cut flower. Bred by Rosen Tantau, the rose is named after Mottisfont, a National Trust property in Hampshire. This world-famous garden is best known for its collection of roses including the National Collection of pre-1900 old-fashioned roses.
- Glossy, green foliage. Excellent disease resistance.
- Winner of the Golden Rose award at Baden Baden 2019.
- Height approx. 90-110cm
- Spread approx. 70-90cm
- Ideal for planting in groups. Full sun.
- Breeder synonym: TAN15603
Through sales generated from the National Trust Rose Collection, Blue Diamond will give 10% of the retail selling price of the products to the National Trust to help look after nature, beauty and history for everyone.