NATIONAL TRUST CHARITY ROSE
- Floribunda rose
- Repeat flowering
- Large double blooms of clear-pink. Named in honour of Queen Elizabeth II when she ascended the throne in 1952. Inspired by the roses at Powis Castle, a National Trust owned, medieval castle in Powys, Wales.
- Large, Mid-green, glossy foliage and tall upright growth.
- Gold medal Portland 1954.
- Gold rose of the Hague 1968.
- Height approx. 1.2m
- Spread approx. 1m
- Back of the border, can be trained as a small climber. Can tolerate some shade.
Through sales generated from the National Trust Rose Collection, Blue Diamond will give 10% of the retail selling price of the products to the National Trust to help look after nature, beauty and history for everyone.